My name is Mykola Grymalyuk, I am a Ukrainian software developer and enthusiast about macOS and tinkering things!
For those unfamiliar with me, some of the more recognizable projects I’ve worked on include supporting 15+ year old Mac hardware running the latest macOS versions, running macOS on an iPad through a virtual machine as well as heavily documenting the Hackintosh process. I’m extremely passionate about reverse engineering macOS, developing patches for the community, and vulnerability research for macOS applications
I’ve even had many news organizations write about some of the projects my colleagues and I have dedicated ourselves to:
- CNET: Apple’s new Mac Mini is killing my Hackintosh
- Ars Technica: Apple may be done with Intel Macs, but Hackintoshes can still use the newest CPUs
- Ars Technica: Devs are making progress getting macOS Ventura to run on unsupported, decade-old Macs
- MacRumors: run macOS on an iPad through a virtual Hackintosh
- Lifehacker: Install the Latest macOS on an Unsupported Mac
- Intego: How to Install macOS Ventura on Unsupported Macs, for Security Improvements
For more nitty gritty details, I post my research related to macOS reversing and patching here!